Our Lake

This is really the phase 1, second pass. I started this little part 8 years ago.


But - What a revolting development this is!


Threw a track, not in a nice place, either.

In the background, you can see the little hole in the ground that needs cleaning out and expanding.


But - with a couple crowbars, a comealong, and a handiman's jack, got it back on.


The original problem started when I had to loosen the tracks a bit when working on the sloppy mud. Got out of the mud and they were a bit loose. When I turned, the track jumped off the rollers on the bottom. Then it just popped of the front roller. If you look close, you can see the track is still out of line.


By raising it with the bucket, then slowly moving back a few inches, then getting of and kicking it back in line in the front, and repeating many times, I got it lined back up.


As you can see here.


Then, adjust the track back tight, and it's good as new. Wouldn't have been so bad if it wasn't nearly 100 degrees.



Now, here's the finished product.


Compared to the before.