Body repairs and Solar Panels


I didn't know how it would go repairing or replacing body panels. But the two corners on the over-cab area looked pretty bad. Since I had the inside stripped anyway it seemed reasonable to tackle it.




As you can see, they didn't look the best.



I drilled out the rivits and got the old piece out.



And with a new one in, although the job isn't done, it sure looks better.

If you look close, you'll also see the dent on the left front is gone now.

Along with the body work, I got my solar panels mounted today, 2 75 watt Siemans.




Wiring is run to the location where the inverter will be mounted. I took it in through the air conditioner gasket.



Page 10: More insulation and body work.